Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Welcome to Recipes From a Country Cook

Welcome to Recipes From a Country Cook.  For anyone who loves to cook, as I do, this blog I going to be fun!  We will share recipes, information about food, food events, and talk about cooking!

If you are a country-style cook, you will especially love this blog.  I cook the old-fashioned way my grandma and mom taught me; lots of butter (real butter), mayonnaise, and love!

You can ask me any cooking questions you might have by emailing me at countrycookdebi@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you.

I published my cookbook Recipes From a Country Cook several years ago and it has been a big hit.  I am looking to revise and update it by adding new recipe creations I have discovered through trial and error.  Am hoping to have out a bigger and better version in the next 12 months.

Now, let's get started! (or should I say cookin')

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment