Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Restaurant Review: Flemings Steakhouse

Restaurant Review:  Flemings Steakhouse              
                                                                                                       
         
On occasion, I might review a restaurant on this blog that has either had exceptional or inadequate service/food.

Today I would love to talk about my experience at Flemings Steakhouse.  My husband and I were in Florida last Dec/Jan and we had previously won a gift certificate to Flemings at my office Christmas Party before we left Indiana for vacation.  I found out there was a Flemings near where we were staying, so our last night in Florida, we had reservations for a nice evening out.

I will say that Flemings (and there is one in Indianapolis too), is one of the best meals I have had that I didn't cook myself.  The service was fantastic.  The food was impeccably cooked.  My husband had a huge steak that was cooked to perfection.  I had lamb that melted in your mouth.  I would give Flemings a 5 star rating and look forward to returning.  Although next time, we may go to Indianapolis.  It's a little closer.

As for cost, well Flemings is a little pricey.  With valet parking, meal and tip, it cost us about $145.  But believe me, it is a fantastic experience, meal and would make that special someone in your life very happy for an Anniversary, Birthday or other celebration. 

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment