Saturday, May 9, 2015

Peanut Butter Fudge



Peanut Butter Fudge has to be my all-time favorite homemade sweet treat.  I struggled for years with different recipes that just weren't quite up to my liking.  So, I finally, through trial and error, created the perfect Peanut Butter Fudge recipe.  This one is going to be different from others you may have tried.

Peanut Butter Fudge

1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup honey
1 stick real butter
2 1/2 cups of sugar

Put the above ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a rolling boil.  Stirring constantly, boil for about four minutes.  Immediately remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of peanut butter (chunky or creamy) and 1 tsp. hazelnut flavoring (or vanilla).  Stir quickly until all ingredients are mixed well.  I add 1 cup of chopped walnuts and pour immediately into a 9x9" dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray (this helps the fudge come out without sticking).

I have never had this recipe fail on me!  Enjoy

Once completely cooled, cut into squares and place in a container or zip-loc bag to keep fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment