Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Saute'ed Cauliflower


Okay, so like everyone else, I'm trying to get some healthier foods into my diet.  I'm not saying I don't throw in some butter, but at least the foods themselves are healthier!  I tried this the other night and my husband really liked it...Enjoy

Sautéed Cauliflower

1/2 head of cauliflower
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. real butter
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. seasoned salt

Break the Cauliflower into pieces.  Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a saucepan and add 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce.  Add Cauliflower and pepper and seasoned salt.  Over medium/low heat, sauté the Cauliflower, tossing occasionally until all florets are coated and it becomes tender.  (about 10 to 12 minutes).

Drain on a paper towel and serve.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment