Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Crab Claw Pasta


It's no secret, I love Crab....it is my favorite seafood, about my favorite anything (other than Popcorn)....I love it!   So, I was in my local grocery store the other day and found this vacuum sealed packet of crab claw meat.  I brought it home and came up with this fabulous dish.  My husband and I both loved it!

Crab Claw Pasta

1 pkg. Crab Claw meat from the refrigerator (seafood) section of your local grocer
1/2 pkg. small egg noodles boiled in 1 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. real butter
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp. sea salt
1 Tbsp. ground pepper
Juice of one whole lemon
1 tsp. dill (optional)

Bring about 2 quarts of water to a boil and add 1 tsp. salt.  Add pasta and boil until done.  Drain completely.

Meanwhile, in a deep skillet, melt 3 Tbsp. real butter over low to medium heat.  Add the crab claw meat.  Saute' for about 5 minutes.  Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk, lemon juice and seasonings.  Stir well and then toss in the pasta.  Cook for just long enough to combine all the ingredients (5 or 6 minutes). 

Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment