Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Crab Salad



This Crab Salad is simply amazing.  It is so easy to make.  I took it to a pitch-in at work recently and it was a big hit!  So, here is my recipe for:

Crab Salad

1 pkg. imitation Crab Meat
1/2 cup Miracle Whip
1 tsp. ground pepper
1 8 oz. tub whipped Cream Cheese
1/2 stalk celery, finely diced
1 green onion, finely diced (optional)
1/2 tsp. lemon juice

Chop up Crab Meat (I use my food processor and just pulse it twice).  You don't want it pureed, just chopped.  Place into a large bowl and add 1/2 cup Miracle Whip and 1 - 8 oz. tub of the whipped Cream Cheese.  Add finely diced celery and green onion.  Add pepper and 1/2 tsp. lemon juice.  Fold together gently. 

For best results chill for at least 4 hours or overnight so that the lemon juice marries with the other flavors.  Serve with crackers or I like it on a croissant.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment