Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hammy Ham Ham! - Jane'e Stanton


Best Ham I ever ate!


My step-daughter, Jane'e, makes the most fabulous ham I have ever eaten.  I begged her for the recipe so I could put it on today's blog.  This is a must-have recipe for your collection!


Best Ham Ever!

1 Spiral bone-in Ham (11 to 12 lbs)
1 stick unsalted butter
1 tsp. ground cloves
1 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup water

Glaze:  Melt butter in a pot on medium heat.  Add remaining dry ingredients, whisking constantly until fully integrated into mix.  Remove from heat and add vanilla.  Let cool five minutes and then brush the glaze onto the ham. 

Bake ham according to directions or until it has a beautiful glazed appearance. 

I guarantee you will LOVE this!  Debi




No comments:

Post a Comment