Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sauteed Chicken Pieces


I can't tell you how many recipes I use this simple chicken saute' for.  I use it in chicken salad, put it atop a regular salad, use it in chicken and rice, or all kinds of recipes that include chicken pieces.

Sautéed Chicken Pieces

2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless, cut into chunks
1 Tbsp. real butter
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. flour

Melt butter and olive oil together in a skillet.  Add the chicken chunks, Worcestershire and seasonings (except flour).  Stir together until the chicken starts to brown and is done.  Sprinkle the flour over the chicken pieces, stirring constantly.   Cook, stirring, for an additional 3 to 4 minutes and remove from heat.  Drain on a paper towel and add to your favorite dishes.

I love to put this chicken on top of a big salad like my Yum Yum Yummy salad.  But, it is good just to eat like it is!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment