Monday, December 14, 2015

Hawaiian Garlic & Cheese Bread - Chris Cervantes


We had the pleasure of attending a birthday party yesterday for my very best friend, Renee Cervantes.  Her husband, Chris, is a fabulous cook and he prepared a big lunch for the celebration.  He created a fantastic bread using Hawaiian Sweet Bread that I wanted to share with you all.  I will definitely be making this one! 

Hawaiian Garlic & Cheese Bread

1 loaf Hawaiian Sweet Bread
1/4 cup melted real butter
2 Tbsp. minced garlic
1/2 cup cubed Swiss or Mozzarella cheese

Cut small slits throughout the bread and stick a cube of cheese into each slice.  Chris used Swiss, but I would probably use Mozzarella, as I like a softer cheese.  Melt butter and garlic together and brush over the entire loaf. 

Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes.  The bread will fall in the center.  Remove and serve immediately.

I can't wait to try this one myself!  It was fabulous.  Thanks Chris for sharing.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment