Monday, September 14, 2015

Banana Nut Bread


Banana Nut Bread, who doesn't love Banana Nut Bread?  I have made it several different ways, but this is my favorite recipe to use.  It is very moist and soft.  It's odd, I don't even like bananas, but I love this bread.

Banana Nut Bread

2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. vanilla
3 mashed bananas

Beat eggs and then mix rest of wet ingredients together.  In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients: 

1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix Wet and Dry ingredients together.  Once well combined, stir in walnuts.  Pour batter into a greased and floured (or sprayed) pan.  I like to use mini bread pans, so you can plan on reducing the cooking time if you do this.

Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 to 60 minutes depending on your baking pans.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment