Friday, October 14, 2016

Best BBQ Pork I Ever Had!


A look back to September while we were on vacation.  We stopped at a little restaurant in Hill City, South Dakota called Mac's Grub.  I was unsure what to order since the previous two nights had resulted in some really bad food in the little town, unfortunately.

But this little Bar and Grill/Restaurant had one of the best BBQ pork I had ever had.  I have to say, it was probably better than anything I have made using Pork (so far).   But, this is one I have to duplicate.  Mac's is on the right side just as you turn to go downtown.  It sits on the corner and is well worth a visit!  The waitress was friendly and I loved the food!

The meat was fall-off-the-bone tender.  So, if you ever pass through Hill City South Dakota, definitely try the little bar and grill on the right hand corner just before you head into town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment