Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Crescent Roll Grilled Cheese


So, the other day, I fixed some tomato soup and wanted some grilled cheese.  Well, we aren't big bread eaters and I was completely out of bread!  Oh, no what to do?  Well, I had a can of Crescent Rolls, so I did this:

Crescent Roll Grilled Cheese

1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
3 to 4 slices of cheese
Butter

Heat griddle or flat skillet and melt some butter in the pan (about 1 Tbsp).  Open the Crescent Rolls and separate the triangles.  Place 2 triangles in the butter on the hot pan.  Fry on both sides until crispy and browned.  Place the cheese on one of the triangles (cutting to make it fit) and top with the other triangle.  Grill another couple of minutes, just to melt the cheese.  Continue with the rest of the Crescent Roll triangles.   Serve

These are Amazing!  I may never go back to bread.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment